PINK FLOYD - UMMAGUMMA - VINYL 2LP - Wah Wah Records
'Ummagumma' is a double album from Pink Floyd, first released in 1969. The first disc is a live album that contains part of their normal set list of the time, while the second contains solo compositions by each member of the band recorded as their fourth studio album.
The artwork was designed by regular Floyd collaborators Hipgnosis and features a number of pictures of the band combined to give a Droste effect.
LIVE ALBUM (SIDE A)
- 1. Astronomy Domine
- 2. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
LIVE ALBUM (SIDE B)
- 1. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
- 2. A Saucerful Of Secrets
STUDIO ALBUM (SIDE C)
- 1. Sysyphus (Parts 1-4)
- 2. Grantchester Meadows
- 3. Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict
STUDIO ALBUM (SIDE D)
- 1. The Narrow Way (Parts 1-3)
- 2. The Grand Vizier's Garden Party (Part 1: Entrance; Part 2: Entertainment; Part 3: Exit)